Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Miner's


Shane and I were married April 24, 2007. It was the greatest day in both of our lives! I couldn't have picked a better husband! (I'm sure he would say the same about me... i hope!). Life just wouldn't be the same with out him, i can't even imagine or would want to think about what it would be like with him gone. We are so excited for our life together and can't believe that it has almost been a year. We are hoping that we can be sealed in the Temple by the summer time so that we can be together for time and all eternity. I love him with all my heart and can't wait to start our own little family!

2 comments:

The Miner's said...

Holy Cow has it already almost been a year! Time flies! I love this picture of the two of you. Who took it?

Genevieve said...

cute blog!! that is a really cute pic of you two! I too would like to request wedding pictures online!