Monday, October 13, 2008

Our House!!!

Shane and I bought our 1st house!! We are both just so excited and can't wait  to move in. The 25th of October is the big day and we couldn't be happier.  The house is just a couple blocks down from where I grew up and is pretty close to where Shane used to live before his family built there new home. It's such an amazing neighborhood I can't wait to get back into the ward and meet the new people that have been moving in since I left. Here is a pic I got off the internet. I will post more pics once we have moved in a decorated it. 

2 comments:

All Dolled Up Designs said...

Hey Oh my gosh I can't believe you are married and having a baby!! Where has time gone! Im way out of the loop since we live out on the east coast! So I just can't believe all of this! Congratulations! Im so glad that we have found eachother in the blogger world! Lets keep in touch!

Danielle and Briton said...

Wow big step, thats so great. By the way congrats on the girl, love the name Rylee it's my nieces name! Oh how fun for the two of you, oh how I wish I was to that point in my life!