Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ReLeigh Pro- Pictures!





















Here are the Professional pictures we got of ReLeigh I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! We got them done by a lady in West Jordan named Sheri. If your interested in getting pictures done I would recommend looking at her site. Sweetpeapix.com she does such a good job. I love that she got ReLeigh's personality in some of the photos and that she was able to create a calm enough atmosphere that Rey was able to fall asleep so we could get those adorable naked and feet pictures done. She is such a cute baby and We love her so very much. 

5 comments:

Carly said...

one of the most precious things i've ever seen. i can see mommy and daddy in her!

The Not-a-hoes said...

wow she is adorable! she is a great mix of both of you! these pics are awesome my dr actually gave me a gift certificate to that place and i will use it now!

Caldwell Family 6 said...

You don't know me, but I happened across your blog from my friends, and I love your babies John Deere shirt! Where did you get it? Would you mind just commenting me back? Thanks!

Crystalyn said...

I happened across your blog and can I just say how much I love these pictures! She is so adorable! Precious!

Kate Daly said...

These are SO CUTE!!!!! Oh my gosh! I hope you have these all over your house. lol