Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HaLlOwEeN with ReLeigh!









This year was ReLeigh's First Halloween!! It was so much fun to dress her up!! I had such a hard time finding her a cute costume that was her size at under $20. But then when I was a a boutique there was a lady there that was making costumes out of tutu's and I remembered that my best friend had bought Rey a M&M shirt that was red and I had made her a red tutu for the fourth of July so I thought I would dress her up as a Fancy M&M and I think it turned out TEN times Cuter than those costumes in the store!! And it only cost me $16.00(only because her bow came in a two pack). ReLeigh had tons of fun. We went to my moms best friends house first because she never gets Trick-or-Treaters so we thought we would drop by. When we got there she got to hang out with a couple of new friends and she really enjoyed it! Then we went to all the Grandma's houses that were on my side of the family. Everyone LOVED her costume and thought she was just so cute!!! She also enjoyed sucking on the candy bar with the wrapper on. She is getting so big and I just can't believe it! She already has 2 teeth with the top 2 on there way they are going to pop out any minute!! We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so BEAUTIFUL! ! ! Love the costume, your so creative.