Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quick Update










Hey sorry I have been such a bad blogger but with the holiday's it's been hard to just find time to sit down and upload pics!! Since I last updated ReLeigh has started crawling and pulling her self up and cruising around the house!! She has 4 1/2 teeth (the one top one just won't poke through!!) and she loves to try and climb the stairs she had No FEAR!! We are all set for the Holidays and we can't wait it's going to be so much fun!!! We have got lots of presents under the tree. Work for Shane and I has been good we have been very fortunate through these tough times to keep our jobs and we are so very thankful!! We got our family pictures done by Kelsie she did such a good job... you can check out her stuff on her blog!! I LOVE THEM... THANKS SO MUCH KELSIE!!! I hope everyone is well and I will try to stay on top of things!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that face! Soooo cute. LOVE IT. I hope I get to meet her eventually...when motherhood slows down for us! (haha...yeah right, like that ever happens!) :) Merry Christmas.