Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BABY TAG!


1. WAS YOUR PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Yes and No. We had been trying to get pregnant around the beginning of the year and when it didn't happen we decided to just let nature take it's course and let it happen when it was supposed to happen. 

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
yep a year and a couple of months! 

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Igot a huge smile on my face and hugged Shane really hard and long, I think I cried a little bit but I was so happy and excited!

4. WAS AN ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
HECK NO!!!

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
Just turn 21 the Saturday before!

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT?
Well I would get really nauseas with smells and when I would go on car rides. Then I realized I missed my period. Plus I just felt really different.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
Shane was there with me so my Parents and then his.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Of course I did. The only time I won't is when I have one of each!

9. DUE DATE?
February 16th. my ultra sound tech said the 13th.

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Nope I was never sick once. 

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Hot dogs or Corn dogs, big macs, bologna and ice! 

12. WHAT IRRITATED YOU?
The lack of sleep that I got. I was so mean towards the end... even people at work were telling me I was! 

13. WHAT WAS THE SEX?
Female!

14. DID YOU WISH IT WERE THE OPPOSITE?
At first I wanted a boy but I honestly didn't care. I'm actually way happy that we had a girl because she is so amazing!! I LOVE HER!

15. HOW MUCH WEIGHT DID YOU GAIN?
 28 or 29 pounds. 

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Yeah 3!!

17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
No it was good. It was the night before we were going to go home that we ran into a road block and had to end up staying in the hospital and extra 2 1/2 days! 

18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
American Fork Hospital

19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
6 hours and 3 minutes. They started me at 7:55am and Dr. Willis broke my water at 8:00 am and I had Her at 1:58 pm. 

20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Shane 

21. WHO WAS IN THE ROOM WHEN YOU GAVE BIRTH?
Shane, my mom, Dr. Willis, Nurse Brittney, and Nurse Keisha 

22. WAS IT NATURAL OR A C-SECTION?
Natural with an Epidural!!

23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICATION TO EASE THE PAIN?
Yes I had an epidural. It was the best!! NO PAIN AT ALL!!

24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
8 pounds 1 ounce

25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN?
February 13, 2009

26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
ReLeigh McKell Miner (it's pronounced Ray-Lee)

2 comments:

Orencole Family said...

That is SO exciting for you guys. Congrats!! She is adorable.

Amber said...

Congrats! Glad to hear everything went smooth! She looks like a cutie!