Monday, February 9, 2009

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Shane and I on my B-day
Me getting ready to take a huge bite of my yummy cake!!

The awesome cake that my hubby made me!

Last Saturday was my 21st Birthday!! It was so awesome, Shane made me his amazing devils food cake with his chocolate whipped cream frosting (which is to die for!!). When I woke up and got ready Shane came in the bedroom and gave me a card was really cute and it had money in it for clothes after I have the baby, Then when I looked at the night stand there was a six pack of ibc rootbeer and a giant symphony bar! I thought it was so cute because i'm pregnant so I can't drink of course and he got me my favorite candy bar! We spent the day shopping for the rest of our baby stuff and we got the CUTEST DRESS EVER for our baby girl I can't wait for her to wear it. Then Shane took me to lunch at Texas Roadhouse... it was so so good! I ate this thing called a rattlesnack bite and it was so spicy that it made my eyes and nose water and my face turn red, Shane was laughing at me because he ate 3 of them and he didn't even think they were Spicy! HAHAHA I wouldn't let him tell them that it was my Birthday because I wasn't feeling to good I was having some contractions and really sharp pelvic pain mixed with a ton of pressure. Later that night my whole family except my brother came over for to watch me open presents and eat cake and ice cream. It was awesome my mom got me Scrapbook paper and stickers for the babies album and money, Shanes parents and brother gave me money, and my brother gave me money as well! Then my cute neice Kiaya gave me the CUTEST card ever, she drew Me, Shane, our cat Daisy, our house and the tree out front (she felt bad that she didn't draw our dog Meg but she didn't know that we even had one) and she taped a couple of pennies and dimes on the inside and said that she would give me 8 kittens and more money if she could but she couldn't and she told me she loved me! It was so cute, I just love her. This was the best Birthday. I always pictured my self having a Vegas Birthday with all my girlfriends for my 21st. I never in a million years thought I would be married or pregnant but I wouldn't trade it for the world because for a late birthday present I will be having my First Baby!

No comments: