Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HUSBAND TAG!

1- Where did you meet? High School

2- How long did you date before you got married? We started dating my Jr. of High School so a little over 3 1/2 years.
3- Where did he propose? At Meadow Elementary. It's kind of a long story... but it was very cute!
4- Where did you get married? North Hampton House in American Fork
5- How long have you been married? 
 It will be 2 years in April
6- What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes, his smile, his butt, and the hole in his chest.
7- What is his best quality? Everything I would be able to choose one!
8- Does he have a nickname for you? Baby, Love bug, bears and the list goes on and on.
9- What is his favorite food? Chinese food, Steak and potatoes, and Mexican food
10-What is his favorite sport? Bowling and Golfing
11- When and where did you have your first kiss? It was our 3rd date and it was in his parents drive way and i was in big trouble with my dad because I was 2 or 3 hours passed my curfew.
12- Who said I love you first? I did (this is also a really long story!!)
13- What do you like to do together? Watch movies, snowboard, play games, golf, bowl, cuddle, we love doing anything and everything together, We are each others best friend.
14- Do you have any kids? Yep one on the way, due the 13th of February!
15-What is his favorite music to listen to? Alternative rock, country, and old rock... I think he listens to just about anything really.
16- What do you admire most about him? I love that he is hard working at work and at home... he doesn't just come home and sit on his butt he gets things done... he is also a really good husband I wouldn't trade him for anything!!


I thought this was really fun! I am tagging EVERYONE THAT READS THIS! 

No comments: