Saturday, February 14, 2009

MY BABY GIRL HAS ARRIVED!!!

posted by me....... DADDY!!

Hey everyone, I'm just letting you know that our BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL has finally ARRIVED!!!!

Her name is ReLeigh McKell Miner, born Feb 13 at 1:58 pm. She was 8 lbs. 1 oz. 19 in. long. She has beautiful brown hair, and we believe her eyes are blue, as far as we can tell, just like mommy and daddy. I'm so excited she has finally joined our family, I can't even begin to describe my feelings when she arrived! McKell did wonderful, she made having babies look like a piece of cake, even though I know I would never make it past early labor! McKell was in labor for about five hours and ReLeigh came before the sixth! It all happened so quick and problem free I had no time to catch my breath. We can't wait to take her home tomorrow morning, and trust me, there will be plenty more pictures when we do!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she is ADORABLE. I can't tell who she looks like yet. I like the name. It's kind of hard for me to roll off my tongue, but I'll work on it. Lol. And what the eff Mckell, quick labor! Good for you. That means when you get pregnant in the future, you'll need to camp out at the hospital.

CEltonMomma said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! You guys will have so much fun!

Kate Daly said...

Congrats!!! She is so beautiful!